At Haymarket HQ, the safety and wellbeing of our members are our utmost priority. As such, we have implemented new rules and policies in accordance with SafeWork Australia.
We are currently open for walk-in tours and visits. If you’d like to come visit the space, please book here.
What has changed:
- The number of desks in the coworking space is limited to 40 people. This is the maximum number of people allowed in line with 1.5m and 4m² social distancing guidelines.
- Mandatory health check. All members and visitors must check their temperature and blood oxygen levels before entering the office. Instruments and instructions are provided at the entrance.
- Regular sanitation. High touch points are sanitised throughout the day. This includes door handles, buttons, remotes, light switches, etc.
- Hand sanitisers and wipes available. We encourage that you use sanitiser regularly throughout the day.
- Foot traffic. We have marked out pathways that will aid social distancing and decrease contact.
- Room max capacities. Different areas and rooms now have max capacities clearly indicated. This includes the elevator.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.